Copyright © 2012
U.S. Military Vets Motorcycle Club Inc.
Monday, May 27, 2013
Sunday, June 16, 2013
Minimum Requirements For Membership
- Have a DD Form 214 and have served 181 days or more in an active duty status. (Reserve and National Guard members can count active duty for training and "summer camps"). Have full rights to veterans benefits and have received an Honorable Discharge from the United States military or be currently on active duty for a period greater than 181 days, or currently in the National Guard or Reserves.
- Have a Valid Motorcycle Operators License.
- Pay monthly Dues.
- Active participation in the club.
- Have a 750 cc motorcycle or larger.
The process of becoming a member has two phases "Prospect" and "Probate".
- During the Prospect phase and individual will go to runs and attend portions of meetings with the club as a guest. This gives the prospect a chance to evaluate his desire to belong to this brotherhood and the club members to evaluate his basic personality and compatibility.
- The Probate phase is longer and gives the probate the opportunity to learn the proper conduct of a member in an MC. It affords the membership the opportunity to evaluate the probate as an individual they will be proud to label as and depend upon as a brother. During this time the probate is under the direct supervision of an experienced member whenever wearing the club "rockers".